[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Bill Platt of the Phantom Writers, invites you to reprint this
article in your print publication, ezine, or on your website.
This is a Free-Reprint article. The only requirements for publishing this article
You must leave the article and resource box unedited.
You must forward a copy of the ezine or newsletter that contains the
article inside to the author at:
If you post this article on a website, you must set the links
up as hyperlinks, and you must send us a copy of the URL where the article is
You may print this article without cost in your print publication,
provided the resource box remains unedited and intact.
Ten Things Harry Potter Has Over Hillary Rodham-Clinton|
Copyright 2003, Bill Platt
Fox News asked the more important question of the day. They
asked what Harry Potter has over Hillary Rodham-Clinton in
the draw at bookstores in America.
My wife and I contemplated this question, and this is what we
came up with:
1. The Harry Potter books are fiction and are on the fiction
shelf at the bookstore. Hillary's book is fiction but is
on the non-fiction shelf at the bookstore.
2. Harry is interesting. Hillary is not.
3. Millions of people love Harry. Millions of people do not
4. Harry is a wizard. Hillary is a witch.
5. Harry is all of that. Hillary just thinks she is.
6. Harry has a wand. Hillary has Bill.
7. England is proud to call Harry their own. Arkansas is glad
Hillary is in New York.
8. Everyday Americans want Harry to stay in America. Everyday
Americans would be glad if Hillary left America.
9. With Harry's book, you anticipate every word until the end.
With Hillary's book, you just pray that it will end.
10. All of the demons in Harry's world are fictitious.
This article was originally written: June, 2003